Thursday 15 March 2012

About me, my week and my keekend

 About me
Hi, my name is David. I'm 12 years old. I go to school Casa Nostra. I play football with C.D.Banyoles in time after school. I love Chelsea football club. My favorite food is pizza and xocolate.
My day
I usally get up at 8 o'clock. Then I dress up and have breakfast. At half past eight I go to school by bike. At half past one I finish the clasees and I have lunch in the school. At 3 o'clock again I start lessons. At 5 o'clockthe classes finish, and I go home.All the days I have guitar or football. I go to bed at half past eleven.
My week 
On Monday when I finish school I have guitar. On Tuesday, Friday and Thursday I have football. All of this activities are after the school.
My weekend 
On Saturday I get up at 10 o'clock and have breakfast and I go to play a football match. On Sundays I relax and I go with my friends. At the weekend I go to bed at 1 about.

No comments:

Post a Comment